for former participants
Institute will remain closed on the following national
- New Year's Day (January 1st)
- Juan Santamaria's Day - Costa Rican National Hero (April 11th)
- Holy Week (for 2017:
from Saturday April 8th through Sunday
- Labor Day (May 1st)
- Annexation of Nicoya (July 25th)
- Virgin of Los Angeles Day, honoring St. Mary, Patron Saint of Costa Rica (August 2nd)
- Mother's Day (August 15th)
- Independence Day (September 15th)
- Meeting Among Cultures Day (October 12th)
- Christmas (December 25th).
There is no compensation nor refund concerning these days.